I have been blessed to be your friend and grateful to know you. You have introduced me to some wonderful people including Pend. I love your view of the world and life. You really are a good person with a great heart and big faith. Cheers to you and Pend!
- I first met Jena & Pend:
I first met Jena through our friend Betsy Lane Hernberg in San Francisco. I am originally from Chicago which gave us an immediate connection. We got closer on the annual ski trips. It is so fun to travel with Jena. Exploring San Francisco and reaching for the stars brought us together!
- Five adjectives I would use to describe Jena & Pend are:
Jena- beautiful, funny, loyal, creative and a great friend.
Pend- lucky, handsome and cool.
- My best memories of Jena & Pend are:
My best memory of Jena was her love and care for Karen Gilbert RIP. My tan and black outfitted friends. We had some good times singing Sweet Caroline at apre ski happy hours!
My favorite memory of Pend is meeting him in Montana.
- My funniest memories of Jena & Pend are:
My funniest memory of Jena was innocently crashing the San Francisco Yacht club bar. Who knew you had to be a member?
- I would also like to share the following regarding Jena & Pend:
I am so happy for you guys!
- I'd like to offer the following advice for a successful marriage:
Always kiss goodbye!
- What do you think attracted Pend to Jena and Jena to Pend?
I think these are two 'family first' people. You really enjoy each other too!
- If you attended their wedding weekend, what was your favorite experience or memory?
I love that Jena walked down the isle to meet her love with her cowboy boots and her trusty dog!